153 KAMPONG AMPAT
#03-04 JUNJIE INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
TEL +65 62828255
MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:00 - 18:30 SATURDAY 11:00 - 17:00
SUNDAY 12:30 - 16:30
ANATOMY OF A LUGGAGE
All luggage is designed, made, and tested to meet our strict quality standards. Your Lojel is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for 10 years from the day you purchased it. Get the most out of your 10-year warranty by registering your luggage online.
LUGGAGE REPAIR POLICY
Your luggage has a warranty which covers manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials. Our warranty does not cover repairs resulting from carrier damage, misuse or neglect of the product, normal wear and tear, or repairs beyond the warranty period.
For warranty repair evaluation, your product will need to be evaluated by our Service Center. Please note any shipping costs to the repair center will be your responsibility.
The Authorized Repair Center will make the final determination on the status of the product with the possible following outcomes:
• If the product is repairable and covered under warranty, the product will be repaired at Samsonite's expense and returned to you.
• If the product is not repairable and is covered under warranty, you will be contacted via email in regards to receiving a comparable warranty replacement at no cost to you.
• If the product is repairable and not covered under warranty, you may either have the product returned to you un-repaired, or have the product repaired at your own expense. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via email.
• If the product is not repairable and not covered under warranty, you can elect to have the Authorized Repair Center send the product back to you un-repaired, or you may ask the Authorized Repair Center to dispose of the product. This will be communicated to you by the Authorized Repair Center via email.
When creating your repair ticket, your options of getting your product to the authorized repair center are below:
You may choose to ship or personally bring your product to the authorized repair center. If you select to ship it to the repair center, we recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking number.
You may choose to personally bring your product to a Company Store and the Store will be happy to ship this to the repair center for you at a a small fee:
• $10 for piece under 26"
• $15 for 26" or larger
To move forward with this process, please CLICK HERE to create your repair request.
Certain replacement parts are available for purchase, along with a small shipping charge through Consumer Relations. These include: Keys; Padlocks for Softside Luggage; ID Tags; and Detachable Shoulder Straps. Please be aware that all requests will be filled, subject to availability. Please complete our Contact us page with details of your request. Be sure NOT to include any credit card information via this page. A team member will contact you by phone to obtain this information securely if necessary within 2 business days.
For faster service, copy and paste the below questions, followed by your answers into the COMMENTS SECTION of our Contact us page:
• 4 digit material group number located on interior label. (Example below)
• Size and color of product.
• Purchase information.
• Detailed description of part needed.
Please CLICK HERE to view our available lock instructions.
USE OF AN UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR CENTER
A number of our International and U.S. dealers have in-store repair facilities. Please note: Repair services and parts offered by our dealers are independent of Samsonite and are priced at the sole discretion of the dealer.
If you would like to have your product evaluated for repair by one of our authorized repair centers, please CLICK HERE to review our Authorized Repair Center Process.
For additional warranty and repair assistance, please contact Consumer Relations at 1-800-262-8282 Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm EST, excluding Major Holidays.
10-YEAR GLOBAL WARRANTY
Every globally released Lojel luggage is covered by a 10-year global warranty that begins from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid whether or not your Unique Serial ID is registered; however, if you do not register your Unique Serial ID, you will need to provide your receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation to file a claim during your 10-year warranty.
As travelers, we wanted to pair the products we designed to solve real problems on your journey with a service that does the same. The result: personalized support made simple, wherever you travel.
Registering your Unique Serial ID allows you to take full advantage of all the benefits your 10-warranty entails.
• Worry-free ownership. We know 10 years is a long time to hold onto a receipt, especially when you’re busy traveling, so we keep an electronic record of your purchase on file for your peace of mind.
• Priority support. We outfitted each Lojel luggage with a Unique Serial ID so all you need to get fast, personalized support is your Lojel and we’ll handle the rest.
• Global service network. The relationships we’ve built around the world allow us to ensure a resolution is always within arm’s reach, wherever you’re traveling.
• Authenticity verified. Registering your Unique Serial ID ensures that your product is a genuine and authentic Lojel.
• Exclusive access. Those who register also enjoy early access to Exclusive Content plus Travel Tips and Stories curated by Lojel.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registering your Unique Serial ID Plate is easy, just go to our registration page and complete the form. Then, travel confidently.