A loyalty program brought to you by The Travel Store, that rewards you with delightful savings and perks at The Travel Store outlets islandwide in Singapore.
REWARDING EXPERIENCE JUST FOR YOU.
Earn TTS$ for every S$1 spent, and get TTS$ cashback at any of our retail stores. start enjoying these delightful perks, with $0 membership fee required! Because when you travel with style and comfort at The Travel Store, it's rewarding.
3 SIMPLE TIERS
DISCOVER WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PART OF US.
S$80 SPENT = TTS$ 1
TTS$ 1 = S$1
BIRTHDAY MONTH TREAT
NEXT TRANSACTION REDEMPTION
S$50 SPENT = TTS$ 1
5% OFF all
exclude nett items
TTS$ 1 = S$1
S$50 SPENT = TTS$ 2
5% OFF all
exclude nett items
TTS$ 1 = S$1
READY TO BE PART OF THE TRAVEL STORE?
More is more. Enjoy more benefits as you move up your TTS tier!
Travel has never been so rewarding. Get bonus TTS $ each time your membership is renewed or upgraded.
Premium privileges are exclusively reserved for our most frequent members with xxxx Tier points or more, and are carefully designed to make every moment of your journey extraordinary.
Please select the relevant topic below for us to assist you better.
1. What is TTS+ Rewards?
TTS+ Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards our customers when they shop at The Travel Store boutiques in Singapore. When you sign-up with us, you’ll get to enjoy exclusive perks and privileges!
2. Where can I sign up?
You can visit any of The Travel Store boutiques or shop online at www.thetravelstore.com.sg/join
3. What are the benefits of signing up with the TTS+ Rewards Program?
Upon successful registration, you can start earning cashback and enjoy exclusive treats and privileges.
4. Must I register to be a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
Be a registered Friend of BreadTalk Rewards to:
However, we encourage you to register with us as there are exclusive perks for Friends of BreadTalk Rewards, so better register ya!
5. Is there a membership fee?
There is no membership fee to sign-up. This program is our way of thanking our loyal customers for their support. Simply download BreadTalk Rewards app, purchase an e-card, load it with stored value or Buns / Kopi packages, or link the physical card that you have and you are good to go!
6. Is there a mobile application that I can use to keep track of my membership and account?
If you have registered your card, you may check and keep track of your stored value, e-vouchers, and account details via our BreadTalk Rewards mobile app, or www.breadtalkrewards.com.
Our BreadTalk Rewards app can be downloaded from App Store and Google Play.
7. How do I register to be a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
Without a physical card
With a physical card
8. Will there be a physical card issued to me after I sign up and purchase an e-card online?
No physical card will be given if you sign up and purchase an e-card via BreadTalk Rewards app. The e-card has exactly the same functions as a physical card, but with added convenience as it is accessible on your mobile phone through our BreadTalk Rewards app or www.breadtalkrewards.com.
9. I have registered as a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards. Do I still need to keep the physical card if I already have the mobile e-card?
The physical card can still be used for your purchases but using your e-card is cooler and more convenient, right?
10. How do I start using my BreadTalk Rewards e-card to redeem my e-vouchers?
You may start using your e-card through our BreadTalk Rewards app. Present your e-card, inform our staff that you'd like to use your e-vouchers or stored value when you make your purchases in-store, and make payment with a scan of the QR code.
11. I recently purchased a BreadTalk Rewards card. What should I do with it?
Awesome! Now all you have to do is to register here and start enjoying the perks. You can also start using the card to make payment for your purchases.
12. How do I get the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ BreadTalk Bun & Toast Box Kopi e-vouchers?
Take your pick from the following ways:
Purchase a physical BreadTalk Rewards card in-store, create an account through our mobile app or www.breadtalkrewards.com, and link your card to your account. The e-vouchers will be loaded upon successful registration and linking of card.
Sign up as a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards through our mobile app or www.breadtalkrewards.com, purchase an e-card, and the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ e-vouchers will be loaded into your account.
13. Are both physical and e-cards eligible for the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ BreadTalk Bun & Toast Box Kopi e-vouchers?
Yes, please refer to point #12 on how to receive the e-vouchers.
14. Are the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ BreadTalk Bun & Toast Box Kopi e-vouchers issued on a per card basis?
The welcome gifts, which comprise the ‘Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ BreadTalk Bun & Toast Box Kopi e-vouchers are issued per account, not by per card purchased.
15. Where can I top-up value to my account?
You can sign in to your account and top-up online, or visit any of our BreadTalk/Toast Box* stores to add value to your card.
*excluding Toast Box at Marina Bay Sands and outlets in Food Republic or Food Opera (313@Somerset L5, Causeway Point L4, ION, Manulife Centre, Parkway Parade, VivoCity L3 and Wisma Atria)
16. What are the payment methods available for top-up/purchasing packages?
We accept VISA and MasterCard when you make purchases through our website or app. Payment methods may differ in stores.
17. Can I top up the same card with stored value and what are the minimum and maximum amounts that I can top-up?
Yes, you may. The minimum top-up value in one transaction is S$20 and it increases in denominations of S$20. You can top-up a maximum of S$100 in one transaction. A maximum value of S$300 may be stored on any BreadTalk Rewards card at any given time.
18. What are the promotional packages available in the program?
With the BreadTalk Rewards card, you can purchase e-voucher packages to enjoy 12 buns* from BreadTalk or 12 cups of small hot beverages* from Toast Box at a value deal of $18.60.
*For buns $2.10 and below, and small hot beverages only. Valid for four (4) months from date of purchase. Promotional items not included.
19. Is the BreadTalk Rewards card transferrable?
Once registered, the BreadTalk Rewards card is not transferrable and cannot be unlinked as it is linked to your account.
20. Where can I find information on the latest promotions for Friends of BreadTalk Rewards?
If you are a registered Friend of BreadTalk Rewards, you will be notified on promotions via email. Alternatively, you may visit our website or app for updates on the latest deals/promotions.
21. What should I do if I have lost my BreadTalk Rewards card?
The BreadTalk Rewards card is to be treated like cash. It cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed unless you have registered it and reported the loss. You may also report your lost card by calling this number (+65) 6747 1211 and our customer service team will assist you.
If you have registered your BreadTalk Rewards card, you can select “Report Lost Card” here:
22. What is the validity of my BreadTalk Rewards card?
The BreadTalk Rewards card has no expiry date but the stored value on the card expires two (2) years from the date of your last top-up whilst the e-vouchers are valid per the expiry date stated.
23. Will my credits/e-vouchers expire if I do not use them for a long time?
All of our e-vouchers come with expiry dates. The stored value on your BreadTalk Rewards card expires 2 years from the date of the last top-up.
24. Where can I check the expiry dates of my stored value/vouchers?
Sign-in to your account via mobile app or website and head to the “Vouchers Available” tab.
27. Can I earn TTS$ cashback and redeem TTS$ outside of Singapore?
You will not be able to earn or redeem TTS$ outside of Singapore yet as this is a rewards program unique to our geographical location at the moment.
If you have further questions and can’t find your answers here, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+65) 6747 1211. We will come back to you soon!